I love flatbread and what’s neat is that when I make it at home, I can customize the ingredients to whatever mood I’m in that day. Today I made an all veggie flatbread; was tempted to put chicken but alas there were no more Rotisserie Chickens at the grocer last night! Here’s how I made this quick, easy, and delicious lunch!
- 1 package Naan (2 breads)
- Olive Oil
- Pesto Sauce (optional)
- 1/2 Zuchinni, thinly sliced
- 1/4 Red Onion, sliced
- 1 Tomato, thinly sliced
- 2 large handfuls Spinach
- 1/4 cup shredded Cheese (of your choosing)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- Cook Spinach down in a pan over medium-high heat (should only take two minutes)
- Lay out your Naan and drizzle olive oil (spread Pesto on top, if using)
- Top Naan with Zuchinni, Onions, Tomatoes, cooked Spinach, and Cheese
- Place in the oven for 15-20 minutes, until Naan has toasted and Cheese has melted
There you have it! That’s all there is to a healthy quick lunch or snack for the day!