I made a really hearty beef stew last week and wanted to share the recipe with you all! I always put more potatoes and carrots than the base recipe I’ve given below because I like a more hearty meal. The nice thing about stews and slow cookers in general is that all recipes can be tweaked and don’t have to be followed to the tee. Take a look at the recipe below! The best part is, you just combine everything and technically you can cook in your sleep! *thumbs up* Enjoy!
- 2 lbs Beef Stew (cubed)
- 1/4 cup Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Pepper
- 2 cloves Garlic (minced)
- 1 Bay Leaf
- 1 teaspoon Paprika
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Onion (chopped)
- 3 Potatoes (cut to the size of your liking)
- 4 Carrots (cut to the size of your liking)
- 1 1/2 cup Beef Broth
- Mix together flour, salt, and pepper; coat the beef cubes and put into your slow cooker. Add in all other ingredients and mix so they are well coated.
- Cover and cook on Low for 10-12 hours or High for 4-6 hours