Ever wonder what the heck you’re supposed to do with leftover ingredients from other dishes? This post is going to be a quick and dirty stir fry recipe for 2-using random leftover ingredients from 3 other dishes I’ve made this week! Guacamole, Chicken Alfredo, and Korean pork belly (kind of looks like bacon). Feel free to use whatever meat you have leftover!
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1/2 large tomato, chopped
- 1/2 jalapeño, finely diced
- Small bunch cilantro, coarsely chopped
- 2 slices of raw pork belly (no skin), sliced into pieces
- 2 small handfuls of cooked spaghetti
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Soy sauce
- Heat up a tablespoon of olive oil in the pan over medium heat and throw in your onion, tomato, cilantro, jalapeño, and pork belly
- Sauté until the pork belly is cooked and the vegetables become aromatic (3 mins), season with pepper
- Take your small handfuls of cooked spaghetti and mix in with the vegetables, stir fry for about 2 minutes until noodles are well combined
- Add two dashes of soy sauce and stir fry to distribute evenly
- All done! Add salt to taste, the soy sauce may provide enough already.