Check out this recipe for a light and healthy tomato cabbage salad! Feel free to add or take out different components to match your liking. All seasonings can be adjusted to your palate too!
For the Dressing:
- 1/4 cup Olive oil
- 1/4 cup Rice Vinegar
- 1 small bunch Cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 Cabbage thinly sliced
- 1 handful dried cranberries
- 1/2 Tomato, diced
- Combine all salad ingredients together in a large bowl
- Combine all dressing ingredients in a small resealable jar (in case you have some leftover)
- Add dressing to salad and toss, toss, toss! Or, if you have it in a Tupperware, close the lid and shake, shake, shake!
Side Note: I would recommend letting the salad sit in the dressing for about 3 minutes for the cabbage to soak up the flavor and soften a bit.